Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Third Edition Internet Marketing Text by Roberts and Zahay

I was flattered earlier in the year to be asked to co-author one of the leading texts in Internet Marketing. My co-author MaryLou Roberts and I learned that the ISBN for the 3rd edition of Internet Marketing: Integrating Online and Offline Strategies, Roberts and Zahay, is available. ISBN 9781133625902.

There's a nice site for the new edition

The site contains a detailed Table of Contents that should help people plan courses. We cover the strategic use of internet and its direct marketing roots as well as a number of different acquisition and retention strategies such as search, social and email as well as measurement and future trends.

Shipment for the book is early/mid January. If that's a problem for any instructors, let me or MaryLou know and we will see what we can do for you to help you with your class.

7 comments:

Trampoline said...

Mobile marketing is commonly known as wireless marketing. However wireless is not necessarily mobile.
http://mobilestrategyconsultants.com/mobile-sites/

shelly said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work...
http://ezlocalseo.com/

DEREKpascual said...

Where can I download a copy of this book's resources? I just recently adopted this book as reference material for my students in Internet marketing. Please email me thru: rvpascual@mnl.ust.edu.ph. Thanks in advance

DEREKpascual said...

Where can I download a copy of this book's resources? I just recently adopted this book as reference material for my students in Internet marketing. Please email me thru: rvpascual@mnl.ust.edu.ph. Thanks in advance

Unknown said...

The great thing about internet marketing is that you don't need an expensive degree to do it. But if you are new to the internet and marketing then you do need some sort of training. Here are some guidelines to choosing the best internet marketing course for you.

courses in internet marketing

brycecanyonhorseback said...

Mobile Marketing is fast becoming the most powerful marketing platform for marketing.

Coconut Creek mobile ad networks

Alex said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read.
Internet Marketing for Small Business