Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mary Aurich gets full-time job from internship at Lever Interactive

Mary Aurich writes, "The internship at Lever Interactive went great! I am still there, and they offered me a full-time position upon graduation. I learned and am still currently learning a lot. I am currently working on my Google certification for the company and learning such tools as Google Ad Words and Analytics. I have learned so much and have used my knowledge from the Interactive Marketing Program! I am enhancing my understanding and skills in Microsoft Access (used for database analysis), SEO, Paid Search as well as enhancing my knowledge in programs such as Google Adwords and Analytics and other software such as Miva (ecommerce), and Merchant advantage.

I use these programs on a daily basis for pulling and creating customized reports for different clients. These reports all differ and consist of analysis on the performance from all the search engines, shopping comparisons, keywords, and adgroups the client uses for paid search as well as CPA, CPC and much much more! The solid foundation from the IM program gave me something to build upon at my job.

Depending on what client I am assisting, my roles and duties change.I have also assisted in some email marketing campaigns, new ad launches in new regions/markets, and assisted in the creation of new ad copy for some clients.I am also learning more about html and the backend of things. These are just the basics but the environment at Lever is constantly changing (depending on the clients needs), and this has helped me to stay up-to-date in an ever-changing world."

Learn more at http://www.leverinteractive.com/

No comments: